Yuki 说~~

☜♥☞ 26/8/2010 近这几个月来工作都很疲惫,身子体质变弱了,害得我常抱病上班。




☜♥☞ 之前手提电脑被偷了,里头的照片全没了,还好LX-3里还有一些相片还没删除。。。。看来应该会有一阵子不会上blog写文章了。。。

Yuki 2009-2010 年新动向~~~

☜♥☞ 完成: 16/6 - 19/6 澳门香港四天三夜游

☜♥☞ 完成: 9/8 - 11/8 Langkawi三天两夜游

☜♥☞ 完成: 5/9 (星期六) Broga Hill 茅草山一日游

☜♥☞ 完成: 913 V-snaP人像摄影交流会

☜♥☞ 完成:23/12-26/12 Going to Singapore loh~! Christmas Time (*U*)//

☜♥☞ 完成:22/3/2010-27/3/2010 玩转Bali岛

☜♥☞ 计划中: 6/12/2010-13/12/2010 台湾悠游行

Thursday, October 9, 2008

☜♥☞My lovely minimo☜♥☞

My pictures, your pictures, pictures of the world, pictures of fleeting moments, secret passions, boring brou-ha, left toes, blurred nothings. Simply everything. That's about Lomography.



10 Golden Rules:

01 : Take your LOMO with you EVERYWHERE you go

02 : Use it all the time, every time DAY AND NIGHT

03 : LOMO does not interfere with YOUR LIFE, it's part of it

04 : Get as CLOSE as possible to the objects of your Lomographic desire

05 : Don't think

06 : Be quick

07 : You don't have to know what you're shooting

08 : You don't have to recognize what you've shot

09 : Shoot from the hip and over your head

10 : Don't worry about rules



Just receive my minimo today. Minimo is a limited edition of digital camera with lomo effect, functioned with DSC, video camera and PC camera.



I odered the side accessories too (not minimo origin)

My 2 test shot. Since it's too mini, it's hard to adjust through the view finder to get a shot with the right subject.



Honestly, I still prefer to own a real lomo camera. I think I just need to put it at the bottom of my wish list...haha.

15 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

你拍的照片都很不错哦...

SockPeng said...

how much u spent ??
this is new technology?

JeromeFo令狐冲 said...

Wow..
Got so many cuteeee stuffs!
1st time seen such camera =)

sin3 said...

Dear Geok Kee,
Thanks for sharing minimo with us!

I suggest you try to take some pictures outdoor or in a better lighting environment?

minimo will give you more surprise in the future!

Lomo on!

=MiyUki= said...

omg!!u got it already??!i still have to wait until friday le! ish ish ish!!cant wait any longer!!XD

Mei-Wah said...

oh, lomo camera! :) where did you got it? online shopping?

迷迭香 said...

the second pic looks pretty sad....

erin said...

WOW, digital lomo??? Never heard it. But how much did u spend on it???

jiani said...

how much u bought?

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

akira:
谢谢哦!

sock peng:
From the view of lomography, digital lomo is considered as new thing i think coz lomo normally use film.

Jerome:
Me too...excited to get this digit lomo.

Sin3:
Thanks! Never knew that u can find my blog here. I am happy to deal with u, thanks for d deliver and ur advise.
Let's lomo!

Miyuki:
U also make an order? That's great! Let's us share our view for this lomo cam after u get it.... =)

Mei-wah:
Yup, I brough it online from sin3 when he posted his thread in forum.

迷迭香:
Ya...That's d feeling i want to show. Good observer =)

Erin:
Lomo is nothing new but it's new to hv digital type.

Sock Peng,Erin,Jiani:
For price details can visit http://cforum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=1177160&extra=page%3D1

彦利 said...

my colleague has one, exactly same with yours. my boss said the minimo is perfect to take candid pictures (*sweat*)

Chobits said...

Aww~ Nice!! I love this minimo!
So cute! How many pixel? How much??

EmiLio said...

minimo!好可爱的名字!

第二张感觉比较有feel咧,也是用minimo edit的?

fong fong said...

wow. digi lomo, its new to me! im have a supersampler lomo using film. now eyeing for fisheye lomo!
well, lomo is really cool! love it!

Vivi said...

I love LOMO too,your minimo is soooo cute ~